Wednesday, January 12, 2011
2011
It's 12:40 am and I have decided to blog. So it's 2011 I hear. Well, guess it's time for a new year, yet again. In this year, if I can learn at least one thing it would be . . . To learn the fact that I'm not perfect and that I need to except that fact. Sure there is a line where you will reap the consequences of what you do. Having said that, I have not yet learned where the line is. I tend to beat myself up for the stupidest things that happen. I just feel so guilty all the time. I don't always show it or always like to talk about it to anyone. I also fight with the past. I let it creep on me and let it get to me like it was today. I know, my dad died for me, yet I feel so guilty still, and I am! It's forgiving myself that is my problem from what I can make of it. So yea. The snow Is falling down heavy tonight. I often wonder what kind of journey a tiny snowflake goes through. That was random. Thats all I got. Peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment