So to start off I'd like to thank you as well as welcome you to my lil' blog of mine. I'm still really new to this. You may have noticed I changed the theme of the blog. No worries, it's not changing. Ok, moving on; lately I’ve been listening to music and feeling like I just want to run, get my guitar and write something. I've noticed once I sit down with my guitar ready to write something, my mind goes blank. Not sure why. It might be the pressure that I get when I hold the guitar. Feeling as if I have to sing something and it has to sound good or else. So I will try next time to just write it out on paper first and not bother about rhyme or making sense. I can piece that all together later on. I’ll be sure to post on my blog if anything comes to me. I’ve realized I’m tending to lean more over to listening to screamo and rap lately, but mostly due to a new rapper I found out about named MarsRaps. Excellent rapper I must say. Allrighty this is me, finishing up tonight. Waiting anxiously for tomorrow.
I like, I like, I like :D
ReplyDelete